We are offering an opportunity for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our ever-growing Service Delivery team. The ideal candidate for the D365 FO Functional Consultant should have some experience, but also a willingness to positively approach new challenges and continue learning alongside a team of experts.
LS Retail highly values employee safety and adheres to COVID-19 recommendations, however when traveling is resumed, this position is expected to be able to travel within the US and Canada. Therefore this position would be suitable for a candidate living within the region who holds valid travel documents.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct project scoping, analysis, and estimations specific to the D365 FO modules
- Configure and deploy D365 FO finance modules (AR, AP, GL, FA), and LS Retail Solutions
- Provide guidance for business process design and best practices to LS First Product teams
- Lead users through training, support, and acceptance testing
- Assist with post-live project support, and some pre-sales activities
- Leverage Azure DevOps for task management and status of work
- Communicate project status and tasks to the Project Manager
- Extensive experience in relative field
- Former involvement in full implementations of MS Dynamics AX/D365 FO life-cycles
- Experience conducting requirements gathering for MS Dynamics AX/D365FO projects
- Demonstrated ability to conduct Fit-Gap analysis
- Ability to transpose financial customer business requirements to solution functionality
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills required to work with various clients and teams
- Ability to work independently to complete tasks with limited management
- Background working in/with the corporate business aspect of the retail, hospitality, or restaurant industry – especially technical knowledge of retail solutions on the market – is a plus
- Experience with D365 Commerce is a plus
- Knowledge in system upgrades, integrations, and testing is a plus
LS Retail is a multiple award-winning creator of software solutions designed specifically for the retail and restaurant industries. Our solutions are sold by a global network of over 380 certified partners.
LS Retail was recently awarded one of Iceland´s Exemplary Companies of the Year for the third time in a row, and continues to strive to be an excellent workplace!
LS Retail honors gender equality and encourages candidates of any gender to apply for this position.