Can you see yourself working in an innovative software company where you are empowered to have influence on the future success and the growth of the business?
If so, LS Retail may have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are searching for a motivated Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations / Commerce Solution Architect to join our ever-growing North America consulting division. This position will be working full-time on enterprise-level projects, including national and global retail, hospitality, and hotel brands. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience, and a desire to develop their skills among a team of experts in LS First Products.
- Lead the configuration and deployment of LS First Solutions and enterprise-level D365 FO / Commerce direct customer projects - including conceptual design, planning, and testing
- Collaborate with project management for project scoping, analysis, and estimations
- Conduct user training, assist with user acceptance testing, aid in the creation and maintenance of training tutorials and documentation, and post-live support.
- Perform occasional pre-sales activities.
- Proactively monitor upcoming D365 releases, relevant Microsoft updates, and other related industry trends
- Evaluate business processes and user-needs to create written functional requirements and design specifications, and collaborate with developers to ensure their completion
- Assist in relationship management between 3rd-party vendors and clients, and effectively communicate any necessary information to the internal product team or Project Manager
- Track status of tasks through Azure DevOps, and field any team or client matters as necessary
- 5+ years of direct functional and technical experience with full-life project implementations
- Demonstrated leadership role on enterprise-level projects
- Exceptional understanding of D365 F&O / commerce architecture and supporting functional modules
- Former experience with the following: .Net/X++, AX Retail 2009 / 2012 and/or D365FO Commerce, solution design for complex integrations and customizations, and Microsoft hosted environment and release management tools and processes
- Experience conducting requirements gathering and Fit-Gap analysis
- Knowledge in system upgrades and integrations
- Ability to work and communicate efficiently both within a team and as an individual
- Background working in the corporate business aspect of the retail industry, as well as technical knowledge of retail solutions on the market is a plus
- Holding of relevant Microsoft D365 applicable certifications such as MB-300, MB-340, etc
LS Retail is a multiple award-winning creator of software solutions designed specifically for the retail and restaurant industries. Our solutions are sold by a global network of over 380 certified partners.
LS Retail was recently awarded one of Iceland´s Exemplary Companies of the Year for the third time in a row, and continues to strive to be an excellent workplace!
LS Retail honors gender equality and encourages candidates of any gender to apply for this position.