Can you see yourself working in an innovative software company where you are empowered to have influence on the future success and the growth of the business?
If so, LS Retail may have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are searching to for an ambitious Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Consultant to work on enterprise-level projects including national and global brands. This position is offered as part of our North American consulting division, and requires experience with MS Dynamics AX and/or Dynamics 365 Supply Chain implementation. The ideal candidate would also have interest in further developing their skills among an expert team.
LS Retail highly values employee safety and adheres to COVID-19 recommendations, however when travelling is resumed, this position is expected to be able to travel within the US and Canada. Therefore, this position would be suitable for a candidate living within the region who holds valid travel documents.
- Carry out project scoping, analysis, and estimations
- Configuration and deployment of LS First Solutions and Dynamics 365 Supply Chain - including inventory, demand forecasting, pick/pack, procurement, distribution planning etc.
- Conduct user training, assist with user acceptance testing, aid in the creation and maintenance of training tutorials and documentation, and post-live support.
- Perform occasional pre-sales activities.
- Assist in relationship management between 3rd-party vendors and clients, and effectively communicate any necessary information to the internal product team or Project Manager
- Act as first respondent to client questions, and provide quality assurance of upcoming releases
- Track status of tasks through Azure DevOps, and field any team or client matters as necessary
- Proactively monitor and research industry trends and relevant Microsoft updates. Acquire necessary professional certifications where applicable.
- Minimum experience with 1-2 full MS Dynamics AX / D365 Supply Chain project life cycles
- Demonstrated ability to conduct Fit-Gap analysis and accordingly communicate requirements across technical and business/operations perspectives
- Capacity to work effectively both within a team and individually with limited management
- Knowledge in system upgrades, integrations, and testing is a plus
- Experience with D365 Commerce is a plus
- Background in the corporate business aspect of the retail, hospitality and/or hotel industry, as well as technical knowledge of solutions on the market, is a plus
LS Retail is a multiple award-winning creator of software solutions designed specifically for the retail and restaurant industries. Our solutions are sold by a global network of over 380 certified partners.
LS Retail was recently awarded one of Iceland´s Exemplary Companies of the Year for the third time in a row, and continues to strive to be an excellent workplace!
LS Retail honors gender equality and encourages candidates of any gender to apply for this position.