Are you looking for a company where your skills and ideas contribute to the future path of the business? If so, LS Retail may be the fit for you!
We are offering an opportunity for an innovative Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Developer to work with a cross-functional international team at our office in Porto. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is open to constructive feedback and diverse perspectives.
You would be working on our LS Central solution built on Dynamics 365 Business Central - one of the most successful ERP solutions in the world. Working on this product directly, your job would be to improve and maintain our base solution that enables all other verticals to be developed.
- Develop and implement Microsoft Dynamics BC software and components in all functional areas within the development team, according to Scrum Methodology
- Test functionality developed by the team against business requirements
- Contribute to system documentation and training materials
- Collaborate with the Product Owners, Business Analysts, Consultants, and Software Testers to understand the business and application requirements of assigned tasks
- Ensure the successful delivery of development tasks within the agreed specifications
- BS in Engineering, BS in Computer Science, or comparable
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in developing with Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC
- Knowledge of source control tools and systems
- Azure DevOps knowledge is plus
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Creativity to come up with new technical solutions
- Good written and spoken English communication skills
LS Retail is multiple award-winning creators of software solutions designed specifically for the retail and hospitality industries. Our solutions are sold by a global network of over 390 certified partners.
LS Retail was recently awarded one of Iceland´s Exemplary Companies of the Year for the third time in a row, and continues to strive to be an excellent workplace!
LS Retail honours gender equality and encourage candidates of any gender to apply for this position.