Can you see yourself working in an innovative software company where you are empowered to have influence on the future success and the growth of the business?
If so, LS Retail may have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are searching for a motivated 365 Finance and Operations Project Manager to join our LS First team. The ideal candidate is a creative problem-solver who enjoys challenges and is well-versed in Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions.
LS Retail highly values employee safety and adheres to COVID-19 recommendations, however when travelling is resumed, this position is expected to be able to travel within the US and Canada. Therefore, this position would be suitable for a candidate living within the region who holds valid travel documents.
- Lead project resources, scope, and planning throughout implementation while managing team and client expectations
- Track project progress to assess and mitigate any risks, monitor deliverables, costs, timing, and handle change requests
- Collaborate with consulting leads and architect to deliver customer agreements
- Direct project team(s) via status meetings, discovery workshops, task breakdowns, and other initiatives to ensure project execution, applying agile and waterfall hybrid methodology delivery practices
- Monitor invoicing and expense reports ensuring projects are adequately billed
- Conduct Cutover plans, post-live support transition and project close out
- Contribute to project improvements, including the development of department methodologies, processes, and best practices
- Engage with key stakeholders throughout project lifecycle, including any coordination with 3rd party consulting vendors as necessary
- Oversee all aspects of the project from deliverables to team member practices are aligned with LS Retail standards and practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Information systems, computer science, business, or related industry
- Formal training in Project management and/or PMI Project Associate or PMP Certification is preferred
- 2+ years Retail and Hospitality domain experience either gained firsthand or through the course of working with customers
- 4+ years ERP and/or Retail Systems project Business Analysis, Consulting and/or Project Management experience
- 4+ years working with Microsoft ERP (D365, AX, NAV, GP) products
- Ability to work collaboratively and engage team-oriented leadership skills, and independently with limited management
- Ability work under pressure and adapt to changing circumstances
- Demonstrates resourcefulness, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
LS Retail is a multiple award-winning creator of software solutions designed specifically for the retail and restaurant industries. Our solutions are sold by a global network of over 380 certified partners.
LS Retail was recently awarded one of Iceland´s Exemplary Companies of the Year for the third time in a row, and continues to strive to be an excellent workplace!
LS Retail honors gender equality and encourages candidates of any gender to apply for this position.