Can you see yourself working in an innovative software company where you are empowered to have influence on the future success and the growth of the business?
If so, LS Retail may have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are searching for an enthusiastic and experienced Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central - Technical Consultants to join our APAC consulting team in Kuala Lumpur.
The main responsibility of this position is to perform development activities for new and existing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central / Microsoft Dynamics NAV customers.
- Developing in Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, including aspects of the core, advanced solutions, and add-on products
- Working closely with the Technical Project Manager to ensure that all deadlines related to technical aspects of the Dynamics NAV implementations are either met or exceeded
- Collaborating with the infrastructure team to build hardware sizing requirements
- Participating in technical design discussions, advising our Functional Consultants on proposed solutions based on best practices and the customer's business and technical requirements
- Architecting program design in the development of custom modules and enhancements
- Communicate development guidelines to both internal and external development resources
- Monitor development activities to ensure development guidelines are being followed
- Promote development objects during build and test activities
- Document customer environment specifications
- Communicate Dynamics NAV implementation environment methodology
- Provide excellent customer interface skills throughout the entire process
- BS in Engineering, BS in Computer Science, or comparable background
- Knowledge in developing with Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- 3 or more years of experience as a software developer specifically working with the Dynamics NAV C/SIDE C/AL development language
- Web Development / SharePoint programming experience a plus
- Familiarity with Source Control systems
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Creativity to come up with new technical solutions
- Knowledge of Scrum is an advantage
- Excellent English communication skills, including the ability to communicate in technical and non-technical language both verbally and in writing
- Ability to collaborate within a dedicated team, including exercising a positive attitude and open-mind
Learn more about LS Retail: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc96B3gSn20
Meet the LS Retail people: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8N2hnIGp84
LS Retail is a multiple award-winning creator of software solutions designed specifically for the retail and restaurant industries. Our solutions are sold by a global network of over 380 certified partners.
LS Retail was recently awarded one of Iceland´s Exemplary Companies of the Year for the third time in a row, and continues to strive to be an excellent workplace!
LS Retail honors gender equality and encourages candidates of any gender to apply for this position.