Can you see yourself working in an innovative software company where you are empowered to have an influence on future success and the growth of the business?
If so, LS Retail may have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are searching for a motivated Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Solution Architect located in Sweeden to join our growing European consulting team. This position will be working full-time on enterprise-level projects, focusing especially on our customers in Pharmaceutical. The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of experience, and a desire to develop their skills among a team of experts in Business Central.
· Lead the localization, configuration, and deployment of LS Central for pharmacy in Sweden
· Support the LS Retail development team with scope and design of integrations and localization of LS Retail’s pharmacy solutions in Sweden
· Collaboration and communication with eHalsomyndinheten (eHM), identity providers and other parties in Sweden
· Collaboration with customers using the LS Central for pharmacy solutions
· Collaborate with project management for project scoping, analysis, and estimates.
· Support LS Retail customers in configuration and setup of LS Central for pharmacy.
· Perform occasional pre-sales activities.
· Evaluate business processes and user needs to create written functional requirements and design specifications in collaboration with LS Retail development teams. Collaborate with developers to ensure their completion.
· Assist in relationship management between 3rd party vendors and clients, and effectively communicate any necessary information to the internal product team or Project Manager.
· Track the status of tasks through Jira and Azure DevOps, and field any team or client matters as necessary.
· 5-10 years of direct functional and technical experience with enterprise-wide project implementations.
· Solid understanding of Business Central architecture and supporting functional modules.
· Knowledge in integrations.
· Ability to work and communicate efficiently both within a team and as an individual.
· Experience conducting requirements gathering and Fit-Gap analysis.
· Background working in the corporate business aspect of the retail industry, as well as technical knowledge of retail solutions on the market is a plus.
LS Retail is a multiple award-winning creators of software solutions designed specifically for the retail and restaurant industries. Our solutions are sold by a global network of over 380 certified partners.
LS Retail was recently awarded one of Iceland´s Exemplary Companies of the Year for the third time in a row, and continues to strive to be an excellent workplace!
LS Retail honours gender equality and encourage candidates of any gender to apply for this position.