Do you love to write? Are you familiar with terms like ‘call to action’ and ‘SEO’? Would you like to become an expert on retail technology?
We are looking for a highly organized, positive, and motivated individual to join our marketing team. You will be responsible for content creation and editing, and will collaborate with other members of the team on lead generation, lead development, and other marketing projects and activities. You will also actively cooperate in developing, expanding, and maintaining our marketing channels, and bring creative ideas to help achieve our goals.
- Write high-quality, original marketing copy that converts
- Produce various types of materials (blogs, e-books, social media posts, promotional emails, webpages, video scripts, etc.) for different stages of the marketing funnel
- Work independently to develop new content ideas from concept to text
- Become an expert on the company’s products and industries
- Keep up to date with new marketing trends and apply best practices in inbound marketing and writing for the web
- Support marketing activities and campaign planning and execution
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and digital content
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders across teams
- Strong desire to learn and ability to absorb information quickly
- Ability to write clear, creative copy, and distill complex concepts within simple, engaging text. Proven experience in content creation is a plus
- Applied understanding of basic marketing principles, tools, and techniques. Knowledge of inbound marketing and lead nurturing is a strong plus
- Excellent organizational and creative problem-solving skills. Ability to multitask in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Positive and solution-oriented attitude
Please include a sample of your marketing writing in your application.
LS Retail is a multiple award-winning creator of software solutions designed specifically for the retail and restaurant industries. Our solutions are sold by a global network of over 380 certified partners.
LS Retail was recently awarded one of Iceland´s Exemplary Companies of the Year for the third time in a row, and continues to strive to be an excellent workplace!
LS Retail honors gender equality and encourage candidates of any gender to apply for this position.