Do you like finding new ways of doing things? Understanding someone else’s needs? Do you think it is exciting to see your ideas come to life, transform them into something tangible that works, creates revenue, and can make life easier or more fun for other people?
Yes? Well, our international development team is doing just that: designing, creating and supporting software solutions that are changing the consumer’s experience of retail and hospitality worldwide.
Currently we are looking for an enthusiastic developer to join our Magento eCommerce Consulting team in Kuala Lumpur. This is an exciting, fast-paced role, and a great opportunity to take part in very diverse projects.
- Working with a team of professionals to develop and implement our solution on the Magento eCommerce platform
- Test functionality developed by the team against business requirements
- Contribute to system documentation and training materials
- Work with Solution Architects, Business Analysts, and Consultants to understand the business/ application requirements of the assigned task
- Be responsible for delivering development tasks within agreed specifications
- Extensive experience of PHP and MySQL
- Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards
- Demonstrable source control experience
- Two or more published websites in E-Commerce
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal – other languages are an advantage
- Open-minded and functions well within a dedicated team
LS Retail is a multiple award-winning creator of software solutions designed specifically for the retail and restaurant industries. Our solutions are sold by a global network of over 380 certified partners.
LS Retail honors gender equality and encourages candidates of any gender to apply for this position.