Can you see yourself working in an innovative software company where you are empowered to have an influence on the future success and the growth of the business?
If so, LS Retail may have an exciting opportunity for you!
Currently we are offering an opportunity for an enthusiastic and successful Solution Sales Executive to join our ever-growing sales team in the UK.
LS Retail provides world-leading software solutions and services for retail and hospitality companies. Our pipeline has many exciting projects for our team, and so we are seeking talented people to join us for these interesting times ahead.
This is a fully remote position were candidates will work from a home office.
- Maintain an up-to-date functional understanding and expertise of LS Retail products and be able to make informed decisions for the prospect’s requirements
- Contact leads to determine interests, opportunity qualifications, and potential product lines
- Facilitate and assist with tasks necessary for partner certification and long-term success
- Work with partners to identify opportunities for improvement and facilitate their access to resources
- Provide and support sales demonstrations and communicate the solutions’ value proposition
- Organize, create, and conduct webinars
- Understand the customer’s functional requirements and respond to requests for product information, RFI (Request for Information), RFP (Request for Proposal) and other general information needed by the prospect to make a purchase decision
- Establish a strong presence on social media, especially LinkedIn
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or a comparable degree from a commercial school
- Strong knowledge of the use of IT in the retail and hospitality businesses
- Knowledge of POS solutions, Microsoft Dynamics Business Solutions, and preferably LS Retail is an advantage
- Ability to prioritize workload, work effectively under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Be a team player, who can also work independently
- Strong work discipline and ability to work from a home office
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential
- Strong presentation skills
Learn more about LS Retail: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc96B3gSn20
Meet the LS Retail people: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8N2hnIGp84
This is your chance to be a part of a company that has expanded to 140 countries with a network of over 400 certified partners. That kind of growth requires brains, ambition, and a genuine desire to make a difference with everything you do.
For further information please contact jobs(at)LSRetail.com.