Can you see yourself working in an innovative software company where you are empowered to have influence on the future success and the growth of the business?
If so, LS Retail may have an exciting opportunity for you!
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Solution Architect to join our ever-growing Consulting team. The Solution Architect will be responsible for the development of the technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with LS Retail´s architectural plan.
The Solution Architect will also be responsible for managing all technical aspects during the full lifecycle of a Microsoft Dynamics implementation. This includes pre-sales, solution engineering, project estimation, business requirement analysis, functional design, technical design and on-going activities related to build and deployment phases of the project.
- Accountable for developing and releasing quality software in the implementation and enhancement of LS Retail´s Solution
- Lead technical efforts, work closely with Product Director, Architects, and Quality Engineering team members in a geographically distributed Agile-scrum team to build world class technological solutions.
- Define and drive key initiatives and be responsible for implementation, delivery and support of various applications.
- Become an expert in our platforms, technical frameworks and tools and actively contribute to their improvement including DevOps and Monitoring initiatives
- Document customer environment specifications
- Understand business requirements and communicate technical solutions in business language
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years Dynamics implementations experience (Preferably Retail)
- Experience on multiple successful implementations with Microsoft Dynamics
- Good understanding of Microsoft Dynamics systems (preferably Retail), customer support issues and Service Agent problems
- General Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies (MS SQL Server, MS .NET, MS SharePoint, MS Business Intelligence)
- Ability to translate experience in distribution or manufacturing environments to creatively solve client business/application issues
- Experience with modeling business process and translating requirements into a business application
- Understanding of some of the more complex technical topics in Microsoft Dynamics
- Advanced experience and demonstrated knowledge of Visio, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Office suite
Learn more about LS Retail: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc96B3gSn20
Meet the LS Retail people: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8N2hnIGp84
LS Retail is a multiple award-winning creator of software solutions designed specifically for the retail and restaurant industries. Our solutions are sold by a global network of over 380 certified partners.
LS Retail honors gender equality and encourages candidates of any gender to apply for this position.