Are you searching for a positive, enriching work environment with exciting opportunities to grow your skills?
If so, our Partner Operations team may be the place for you!
We are currently looking for a candidate that has a service-minded attitude, with an interest in taking part in the management of software licenses sold globally by LS Retail.
With this interest and the support of our expert team, you will gain in-depth knowledge and experience relating to software licensing and services in a collaborative, community environment.
This position will be located at our office in Iceland
- Price calculations for partners and customers
- Software license management
- Ordering licenses from Microsoft
- General support to LS Retail sales team
- General business support to partners
- BSc in business administration, or extensive work experience using Dynamics ERP
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central
- Proficient skills in Excel
- Fluent English communication skills, written and spoken
- Service-oriented with a positive attitude
- Keen eye for details, good with numbers
- Bookkeeping experience is not required but is considered an advantage
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Flexible with an ability to work under pressure
- Flexible work schedule and great work-life balance
- Career progression within our global network
- An ambitious team that genuinely values colleague input
LS Retail was recently awarded one of Iceland´s Exemplary Companies of the Year for the fourth time in a row, and continues to strive to be an excellent workplace!
LS Retail honors gender equality and encourages candidates of any gender to apply for this position