Can you see yourself working in an innovative software company where you are empowered to have an influence on the future success and growth of the business?
If so, LS Retail may have an exciting opportunity for you!
LS Retail is searching for an enthusiastic and experienced Dynamics NAV / Business Central Functional Consultant to join our APAC Consulting Team.
The main responsibilities of Functional Consultants are to advise, train, and assist our LS Retail partners and customers in analyzing business processes, configuration, and implementation of our LS Retail Solutions.
- Participate in every aspect of the implementation, from analyzing the customer’s business requirements to configuring applications to meet the customer’s needs
- Coordinate with the LS Retail Project Manager and Solution Architect to implement development tasks as assigned
- Understand client, user, and system requirements, and identify specific enhancement customization as necessary
- Participate in functional and technical requirements gathering and documentation
- Assist with demonstrations of systems functionality and capabilities
- Manage client expectations, and project team (internal and external) and provide superior customer service
- Useful university degrees such as in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business
- Experience in setting up or implementing ERP systems or modules
- Knowledge and experience with Dynamics NAV / Business Central or POS systems
- Previous operational experience in the retail industry in a technology or consulting capacity is a big plus
- Knowledge of business processes: financial, procurement, inventory and distribution, sales and customer service
- Good listening and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
Learn more about LS Retail: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc96B3gSn20
Meet the LS Retail people: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8N2hnIGp84
LS Retail is a multiple award-winning creators of software solutions designed specifically for the retail and restaurant industries. Our solutions are sold by a global network of over 390 certified partners.
LS Retail honors gender equality and encourage candidates of any gender to apply for this position.